We’re very happy to announce that Vancouver, British Columbia-based CG Industrial Specialties (CGIS) has come aboard and begun using DocBoss. CGIS has supplied top quality industrial valves, controls, and automation since 1980. CGIS offers a complete suite of manual and automated valves for customers in power, chemical, mining and mineral processing, oil and gas, and waste water treatment. They also have an in-house assembly and testing facility where they offer service and repair. Check out CGIS to learn more about their valve products and services across 6 continents.
cloud computing codes and cards compilations covid-19 databooks docboss benefits docboss events document control document control jobs document control training headers and footers levels microsoft excel oil prices projects pumps QR Codes related news and events release notification research revisions sdi security spreadsheets submittals templates tips valves
- – May (7)
- Securing Your Files: Acceptable Native File Types With DocBoss
- Working With A Supplier Document Index (SDI) With DocBoss
- Can Your Vendors Upload Docs Into Your Document Control System?
- Do You Need Sub-Packages For Each Databook Section?
- Submitting Excel Formatted Documentation To Your Customers
- How Do You Access Single Project Reporting With DocBoss?
- How To Re-Send and Forward Transmittals
- + April (13)
- + March (13)
- + February (12)
- + January (12)