In some cases, customers require that stamps are placed directly onto the document, rather than, or in addition to a cover page. DocBoss allows users to upload stamp templates, and stamp documents.
The same variables as used on cover pages can be used in stamp templates.
Lets Do It!
- Upload stamp template
- Select a stamp on your project
- Define the stamp preference for each doc code
- Apply a stamp
1. Upload stamp template
(*Note on the excel template do not center on page)
Navigate to Output Templates
- Click “+” to add new template
- Name the template
- Select Stamp as Template Type
- Add description
- Select Template File Format (typically Excel)
- Browse to your file
- Click Upload
- Define the default size of the stamp. The values will auto-populate but you can adjust accordingly. (Width cannot be greater than 8in.)
- Select Date Format – Use Instance Default or select options from drop down menu
- Select to use this template as Defaults for new projects
NOTE: On submission, DocBoss will notify the user if the data filled stamp will occupy a larger space than the default size. This can occur if a field has “auto height” to accommodate variable tag lists.
2. Select a stamp on your project
A new option is available in the output settings area of the Main project setup. To use a stamp on a project, you must select the stamp here.
3. Define the stamp preference for each doc code
Click here to read our article about cover page/stamp preferences on each doc code.
4. How to apply a stamp
Click here to check out our article about applying stamps on your documents.
We’ve also written an article on the subject of Adding Markups On Documents With DocBoss, too.