This can be done by including the document, revision and submission numbers. Could be embedded in the meta data. More simply – it can be put in the file name. This simplifies the uploading of the information, identifies duplication, and flags when there is new information.
cloud computing codes and cards compilations covid-19 databooks docboss benefits docboss events document control document control jobs document control training headers and footers levels microsoft excel oil prices projects pumps QR Codes related news and events release notification research revisions sdi security spreadsheets submittals templates tips valves
- – May (7)
- Securing Your Files: Acceptable Native File Types With DocBoss
- Working With A Supplier Document Index (SDI) With DocBoss
- Can Your Vendors Upload Docs Into Your Document Control System?
- Do You Need Sub-Packages For Each Databook Section?
- Submitting Excel Formatted Documentation To Your Customers
- How Do You Access Single Project Reporting With DocBoss?
- How To Re-Send and Forward Transmittals
- + April (13)
- + March (13)
- + February (12)
- + January (12)