This can be done by including the document, revision and submission numbers. Could be embedded in the meta data. More simply – it can be put in the file name. This simplifies the uploading of the information, identifies duplication, and flags when there is new information.
- – July (10)
- Compilation Details and Structure Options With DocBoss
- DocBoss Welcomes SCG Process
- Add Custom Equipment Fields To Your Projects
- 5 Ways DocBoss Removes The Stress of Document Controllers
- Adding Instance Logos To Cover Pages And Submittals
- Auto create your document register with DocBoss
- Can You Manage Document Control From Home?
- Managing Incoming And Outgoing Submittals
- Let’s Take A Closer Look At The VDR
- What Does A Customer Expect To See In A Data Book?
- + June (10)
- + May (8)
- + April (9)
- + March (8)
- + February (9)
- + January (7)